Developing the Skills to Succeed
- Do you want to get your 4-6 year old involved in a program that will help prepare him for his upcoming school years?
- Would you like an activity that can help your child use up his or her youthful energy?
- Does your child lack respect for others?
- Does your child have difficulty following directions or concentrating in school?
- Is your child really shy?
Our Little Champions program is a must, then! Not only will it help prepare your child for school, it will also help them develop the skills they will need to succeed in school. These skills include being able to follow directions, getting along with others, and raising their hand when a question is asked.
Little Champions is more than just a Martial Arts Program for 4 - 6 year olds. It’s a unique program designed especially with young children in mind. We understand that younger students have a shorter attention span and that’s why our program uses interesting and enjoyable methods to keep their attention. Our Little Champions Program can help improve hand-eye coordination, flexibility, strength, balance and gross motor skills through developmental Martial Arts activities.
What will my child work on?
- Being responsible
- Listening skills
- Team work
- Balance and coordination
- Stimulating curiosity
- Self control
- Following directions
- Learning to share
- Acting respectfully
- Taking turns
Fighting childhood obesity